Friday, February 11, 2005

The end of an era

Today was the last tennis class. I set my alarm for 8:15, somehow still slept till about 9, and by some 171-bus-related miracle, made it to class in the general neighborhood of 9:30. And...we were told to just fill out course evaluation forms and then leave, unless we wanted to play. I like playing "tennis" (what I play is not tennis) as much as the next person, but I had Hebrew verbs to put into the past tense, and coffee to find, so I was out of there in no time. Susanna requested that I make note of the last tennis class in my blog, so I'm trying to think if anything worth noting happened. Doug called the last class "anticlimactic" and he was right on. The only "climax" was that a man happened to be running around the indoor track shirtless, which was somewhat less exciting than it sounds. Shirtless (nice-looking) men=good; shirtless men running=weird. I don't know why, that's just how it is.

No comments: