Wednesday, December 08, 2004

"The long and winding road"

That seems to be the trouble with the paper I'm writing, my last assignment of the quarter--it's going well, but it is, at this very moment, longer than it should be and, yes, maybe a little winding. I'm completely fascinated by the topic, and keep coming up with different angles I need to cover, books I need to read and thus cite, and, as should be obvious by the volume of writing that can be found below, I have something of a tendency to write a lot. So expect blogging not so much to be light (I will, after all, be at a computer for much of the next few days) but expect it to be incoherent and possibly Dreyfus Affair-themed, and maybe, just maybe, in franglais. To give a sense of the, ahem, length issues,* I am trying to keep the paper at a page count closer to the French legal drinking age than the American one.

*I attribute the fact that typing "length issues" cracks me up to my current state of sleepiness, and not to my general maturity level.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Dreyfus wouldn't have gone and had the affair if he hadn't had length issues