Tuesday, August 10, 2004

My clone

There's a girl taking Hebrew at Stuyvesant who, it seems, looks exactly like me, or at least exactly how I looked at that age.

I guess it's not that strange--I went to Stuyvesant, and am also of the Hebrew-taking persuasion--but when I saw this picture, I did a double-take: When was this picture taken of me? I didn't take Hebrew in high school, to the best of my knowledge. If this resemblance isn't as striking as I think (and for this I defer to WWPD? readers who knew me in high school) by all means let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone hot for an Intel must have cloned you while you were busy eating a muffin.

Not-a- Generic-User-ID said...

I don’t think I saw you ever wear anything which resembled that, so its not a photo of you that’s been mislabeled. The physical features look remarkably like you but the hands are clearly in the process of making a hand gesture unlike one you would use. I suspect that in person you two would look less alike than in this photo due to body language differences but the still shot removes those.